What is Active Meditation?
Active Meditation is a type of meditation accompanied by music that involves various body awareness movements such as dance, swaying, and breathing. Following the catharsis phase (discharge of retained energy) through these movements, the body is prepared for true meditation. After the active part, the meditation is completed in the silent part. It may not be easy to sit quietly and focus on our breath in today’s active city life. If you have difficulty sitting and focusing only on your breath, we recommend our active meditation sessions.
Benefits of Active Meditation:
- Helps release energy that is stuck in the body,
- Balances chakras,
- It is an easy and fun meditation practice,
- Refreshes the mind,
- Helps take root,
- Removes stress on face, head, and shoulders,
- Reduces thinking and calms the mind,
- Reduces heart rate and stress,
- Makes the body secrete serotonin,
- Is a quick and effective way to help the person feel good about themselves,
- Increases blood flow to the brain, provides an open and clear mind,
- Brings the individual to a higher state of consciousness,
- Increases blood flow in the body,
- Increases wakefulness and energy,
- Is one of the quickest ways of getting rid of the tenseness and stress in the body,
- Though it seems simple, it is a powerful technique,
- Relaxes all joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments,
- Stimulates the lymphatic system,
- Is beneficial for the circulatory system,
- It is said that 11 minutes of swaying provides benefits similar to 2 hours of aerobic cardio exercise,
- The swaying is like a reset button for the nervous system. It helps get rid of unwanted negative energy and emotions,
- It is good warm up exercise.
You will become beautiful the moment you accept yourself. When you derive joy from your own body, you will provide joy to others. Many will fall in love with you because you are in love with yourself.