Who am I? My journey started with this question.
As a child, I would sometimes sit in front of the mirror for hours and question myself in
this fashion. Although I was not aware of it at the time, life had already started to
prepare me for this quest.
Through new people, new lives, and new cultures I encountered, my work life has
always helped me establish the foundations of the present day. Every step we take in
our lives, everyone we know and spend time with supports us in our growth, help us
reach this day and this moment.
Sometimes, life is directed by decisions and at other times, life itself takes you places.
Whatever the reason, the things that life has brought, my own decisions, what I brought
in from previous generations, my goal in this world have all carried me to the present
day. The first time I did the Osho meditation, I felt a great sense of unity and harmony, I
felt that a missing piece of my life was complete. Following this, I found myself involved
in a two-year journey of Osho Therapist Training with Svagito. This is one of those
instances in my life that I am grateful for.
I am not going to get too deep into my own story here, but I hope that we can meet one
day and have a chance to chat. I am here to share with you these beautiful and
transforming methods that support me and guide me.
I am glad and grateful to be here.
Highlights from My Training
- Family Constellation Training – Halise Baydar
- Family Constellation Level I – Svagito Liebermeister
- Family Constellation Level II – Svagito Liebermeister
- Family Constellation Level III and Trauma Healing Training – Svagito Liebermeister
- The Art of Working with People and Being a Therapist – Svagito Liebermeister
- Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility, Emotional Skills and Competencies (facial expressions and face reading techniques, body language, verbal and non-verbal communication, reading people, evaluating genuineness and trustworthiness) – Paul Ekman International
- Transformational Breath Coaching Training – Transformational Breath Foundation
- The Zen Way of Counseling Skills and Relationship Dynamics Level I and II – Svagito Liebermeister
- Wilhelm Reich Breath and Energy Work (Pulsation Neo Reichian Breath and Energy Work) – Svagito Liebermeister
- Feminine and Masculine Energy Workshop – Sagapriya
In addition, I am a graduate of Akdeniz University Department of Tourism and Hotel Management and of St. Clement University Department of Psychology. I use Osho Active meditation, reiki and breath techniques in my individual and group sessions. I attend training programs both in Turkey and abroad to broaden my horizons and I continue to learn new techniques.
With the hope that our paths cross.
“Prem Salima” is my sannyas name. Sannyas is a person who has dedicated their life to personal growth and meditation. In Sanskrit, “Prem” means love, while “Salima” means complete and whole.Prem Salima Reyhan İlknur